Opaline Sequel is the second phase of existing and vibrant Olympia’s Opaline in Chennai. Opaline Sequel are luxury apartments in Navalur built with a touch of tradition and also modernism, exactly how we neo-Indians like it. It will include 19 Storey high rise blocks housing 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments designed to be unique by Olympia’s best architects and built by the trusted L&T Construction using the latest in construction technology. Opaline Sequel affords a view of the magnificent Bay of Bengal and its backwaters. Just opposite Opaline Sequel, we have the only operational multiplex and mall on OMR. The world class Club Opal with Indoor game arena, squash court, billiards room, card room, badminton, basketball, tennis court, mini Cineplex and much more.
A state of Art school of the Velammal Group has a nationally renowned CBSE curriculum, delivered using global teaching practices. The concept of “Learning Street” is the major highlight of the school other that the design, from the spiral stairs to the classic front façade; it is designed by expats working at RSP. It is a big brand that complements the community and the local vicinity. The Walk to school concept for the community is a silverlining which ensures the safety of the children since it is near their reach at any point of time.The vast expanse covers a total area is 91,000 sq feet built on 1.35 Acres of land.
19 Storey high rise 4 blocks with breathtaking sea & ocean facing apartments
On the Main OMR, Navalur
Nationally renowned Velammal New Gen CBSE School in our premise
SEZ buzzing with activity at all hours
In close proximity to shopping malls & plazas to unwind
Construction by L&T using the latest Aluminium Formwork Technology
World Class Club Opal
- RCC wall structure conforming to seismic zone III requirements
- Parking in open, basement and stilt level
- Apartments spread over from first floor to the nineteenth floor level
- Vitrified tiles in the living, dining, bedrooms and kitchen
- Flooring of superior quality anti–skid ceramic tiles in toilets, balconies and wash Area
- Superior quality ceramic wall tiles to a height of 2 feet above the platform in kitchens
- Superior quality ceramic wall tiles for 6 feet height from the floor level in toilets
- Teak door frame flush shutters for main door
- Siding – type windows with anodised / powder – coated aluminium or UPVC
- Aluminium or UPVC ventilators
- Kitchen platform with black granite
- Stainless steel sink with a drain board
- Walls coated with putty, finished with emulsion in bedrooms, living and dinning rooms
- Ceiling coated with quality cement paint and finished with OBD
- Other internal and external walls coated with putty and finished with OBD.
- Adequate number of lifts for each tower
- Sump of required capacity for water
- Covered and Open Car Park at extra cost
- Adequate water supply
Weekend or Weekday, Morning or Evening, Swimming or Rock Climbing, Gym or Horse-riding – just step out of your main door to a world of rejuvenation! Club Opal at Olympia Opaline is an ideal unwind center – to relax, rejuvenate and rediscover yourself. One of the largest and most modern clubhouses proposed in South India, Club Opal gives the residents of Opaline the advantage of enjoying without having to go through the hassle of a commute. With different types of recreational facilities, Club Opal is respite through and through. Break the confines of the ‘Idiot Box’ and enjoy the resplendent environment in the Swimming Pools, Indoor Sports Arena for Badminton and Basketball, Skating Rink, Rock-Climbing and Equestrian enclosures, Backwater access (subject to permissions), Gym, Snooker and lots more. Fine-dining restaurants serving culinary delights, a bar to host and entertain friends, a flashy discotheque to add that vibrancy to your life – there is not a dull moment for the members of Club Opal. Watch your life get easier with the convenience of a Super market, Polyclinic and Function Hall. Add to the list a Child Play Area and Visual Room and you know you are practically carrying your world in your hand, living in Olympia Opaline.
Updated on: October 2017
Monthly site progress